Online Masters Open Days
Booking is now open for our Online Masters Open Days in human, animal and ecosystem health. The event takes place from 22 June to 26 June and is for students who are considering making an application to one of our online masters programmes. There are a range of sessions available, including programme-specific events with talks by staff members, as well as admissions events and a student panel with live question and answer sessions.
Our programmes have been developed to respond to the world’s most pressing challenges and to provide students with the specialist skills and evidence-led knowledge that the world, and employers, need from its health leaders. You will be able to study while you work, without the need to relocate, as our programmes are taught 100% online.
Visit the link below to book a place today and find out how you can join a diverse and engaged community of online international learners.
The following programmes will be holding their own events complete with talks from staff and tutors, plus question and answer sessions too.
Advanced Clinical Practice
Applied Conservation Genetics with Wildlife Forensics
Applied Poultry Science
Biodiversity, Wildlife and Ecosystem Health
Clinical Animal Behaviour
Clinical Management of Pain
Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Global Food Security and Nutrition
Global Health Challenges
Global Health and Infectious Diseases
International Animal Health
International Animal Welfare, Ethics and Law
Master of Family Medicine
Master of Public Health (full time online)
Paediatric Emergency Medicine
RCVS Certificate in Advanced Veterinary Practice
Science Communication and Public Engagement
Stem Cells and Translational Neurology
Trauma and Orthopaedics
Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Other Online Programmes
The online programmes listed below will not be hosting their own sessions during the Online Masters Open Days.
However, programme staff will still be very happy to answer any questions you might have about these courses.
Please find contact details for each programme via the links below.
Admissions talks and other events
As well as programme-specific events, we will be holding general sessions on University admissions, how online learning works and panels with current students.
For more information on these events and to register, please follow the 'Book a session' link to the left.
Why choose Edinburgh?
- We're ranked 20th in the World1
- World-leading research in Medicine and Veterinary Science
- Multidisciplinary approach and expertise
- Wide choice of progammes and electives
Impact Your Career
- Video: Career Benefits of Online Learning
- Online students and graduates discuss how their masters programmes are benefiting their career development.
Hear our students discuss how their online masters has helped to develop their career.
- Video: Balancing online study with work and family
- Online students from the College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine describe their experience of balancing work, family and study.
Students and recent graduates explain how the flexibility of our online programmes has helped them to study while balancing work and family life.
- Masters designed to tackle global challenges - we give you the tools to shape the future.
- The power of our research and teaching is recognised worldwide, benefiting from the support of key partners such as the Bill Gates and the Mastercard foundations.2
- Our graduates' contributions to tackling global issues have received formal recognition from organisations such as the National Geographic Awards and the Clinton Global Initiative University.
1. QS World University rankings 2020 2. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program supports scholarships for African Students; The Melissa & Bill Gates Foundation support some of our research into improving the health and welfare of people and farm animals worldwide. Global impact image: Sol Stock/Getty Images