Study with us - wherever you are
Join one of the universities shaping the future of Medicine and Health.
Our online masters are informed by our world-leading research, ensuring that you will develop cutting-edge knowledge and skills.
Your skills and career prospects will be transformed through learning activities and materials that will surpass your expectations.
You will be able to study while you work, without the need to relocate, as our programmes are taught 100% online.1
What our students think...
Why choose Edinburgh?
- We're ranked 20th in the World2
- World-leading research in Medicine and Health
- Multidisciplinary approach and expertise
- Wide choice of programmes and electives
Our Online Masters in Medicine and Health
Click on the links to find out more:
- PgDip Anatomical Sciences
- PgCert Applied Medical Image Analysis
- MSc Clinical Education
- MSc Clinical Management of Pain
- MSc Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- ChM Clinical Ophthalmology
- MSc Clinical Trials
- MSc Critical Care
- MFM Family Medicine
- ChM General Surgery
- PgCert Global Health Challenges
- MSc Global Health and Infectious Diseases
- PgCert Global Health Studies
- MSc Imaging
- MSc Internal Medicine
- PgCert Molecular Pathology and Genomic Medicine
- MSc Neuroimaging for Research
- MSc One Health
- MSc Paediatric Emergency Medicine
- MSc Patient Safety and Clinical Human Factors
- PgCert PET-MR Principles and Applications
- MSc Primary Care Ophthalmology
- MPH Public Health
- MSc Restorative Dentistry
- MSc Stem Cells and Translational Neurology
- MSc Surgical Sciences
- ChM Trauma and Orthopaedics
- ChM Urology
- ChM Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
(Can't find the right match? View our entire online masters portfolio)
- Flexible learning that fits around your commitments.
- Comprehensive support which is both technical and academic, as well as personal to you.
- A collaborative learning platform for you to engage with an active global community of students and tutors.
- We hold the highest possible rating for the quality of the student learning experience.3
- Programmes designed to help you lead in your field and develop advanced skills.
- You will be taught through innovative learning methods by world-renowned experts and practitioners.
- Many of our programmes are accredited, and designed, in conjunction with professional bodies and organisations.
- You will be part of a global professional network of students and alumni.
- Masters designed to tackle global challenges - we give you the tools to shape the future.
- The power of our research and teaching is recognised worldwide, benefiting from the support of key partners such as the Bill Gates and the Mastercard foundations.4
- Our graduates' contributions to tackling global issues have received formal recognition from organisations such as the National Geographic Awards and the Clinton Global Initiative University.
1. With the exception of our PgCert in Dental Sedation and Anxiety Management, which incorporates residential elements. Some programmes also offer elective residential summer schools. 2. QS World University rankings 2020. 3. Quality Assurance Agency 2015. 4. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program supports scholarships for African Students; The Melissa & Bill Gates Foundation support some of our research into improving the health and welfare of people and farm animals worldwide. Global impact image: Sol Stock/Getty Image