Aims and outcomes
The programme encourages you to build on your existing knowledge and skills to develop, deliver and conduct research in clinical education in your own discipline.
The development of collaborative and scholarly attitudes towards clinical education ensures graduates are ideally placed to become the clinical education leaders of the future.
By the end of the MSc programme graduates will be able to:
• Plan, deliver and evaluate teaching in their own context based on educational principles and theory
• Design and critique formative and summative assessments
• Critically evaluate their own teaching practice and appraise others
• Access and critically evaluate the educational literature
• Plan and conduct a research project in clinical education