Translational Advisory Group
The Translational Advisory Group (TAG) brings together a dynamic group of business and industry experts. The TAG will provide experienced external input that will help guide our translation and commercialisation strategy to the next level of performance.
- Engagement of early career researchers (ECRs) with translation and commercialisation objectives in order to drive culture change from the bottom up and embed translation skills at an early stage of ECRs career, supporting grass roots change and supporting future career development.
- Increase diversity of translation funds by advising on how the CMVM Translational and Commercialisation Board can improve its dialogue with translational funding bodies and industry in order to shape calls and build more translation ready projects to better capitalise on funding opportunities and maximise success across CMVMs areas of expertise.
University of Edinburgh:
- Neil Carragher, Professor of Drug Discovery and Director of Edinburgh Cancer Discovery Unit, IGC
- Susan Bodie, Head of CMVM Business Development, Edinburgh Innovations
- Kathrin Cresswell, Senior Lecturer | Chief Scientist Office Chancellor’s Fellow
- Tom Wishart, Deputy Director, The Roslin Institute (Translation and Commercialisation)
- Lysimachos Zografos, Entrepreneur in Residence and ITPA Programme Lead, Edinburgh Innovations
- Jacqueline Barry, Chief Clinical Officer, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- David Giltner, President and Founder of Turning Science, Colorado
- Sarah Hardy, Director, Head of New Investments, Archangels
- Alan Lamont, VP Business development and Licensing ALMAC
- David Venables, Former AskBio President, AskBio Europe