Conference in Theranostics
The Division of Pathway Medicine is hosting this one-day conference, a satellite meeting of the Biosensor World Congress, Glasgow, 26-28 May 2010.
Biosensors for Personalized Medicine
9.00 am - 8.30 pm, 29th May 2010, Playfair Library, Old College
The meeting will take a view on technological developments supporting companion diagnostics. It will also address the needs, opportunities and applications from a scientific, clinical and business perspective.
- Steve Little, Vice President Personalized Healthcare Qiagen: Technology Requirements for Successful Companion Diagnostics
- Jackie Hunter, Senor Vice President Science Environment Development at GlaxoSmithKline: The Future of Personalised Medicine
- Munir Pirmohamed, NHS Chair of Pharmacogenetics, University of Liverpool: The applications of pharmacogenetics to prescribing: what is currently practicable?
- Henk Stapert, Director of the Apollo Platform, Biocartis
- George Zajicek, Business Development Director, Axis-Shield Plc
- Joanna Ashton-Chess, Directeur Programmes de Recherche R&D chez TcLand Expression
More Information and Registration
More information is available on the Division of Pathway Medicine website, including how to register online.