Recruit students and graduates
The University of Edinburgh offers a diverse, high calibre pool of talent with over 40,000 students studying in areas of international research excellence in the arts, humanities, science, engineering, medicine and veterinary medicine. And with 137 nationalities, we are a truly global community too.
The Careers Service is here to help local, national and international organisations connect with our talent.
What we can do for you
Some of the ways we can help you include:
- Free advertising of jobs and eventson the MyCareerHubportal, accessible by 70,000+ students and graduates
- Offering dedicated support for small businesses, including match-funding for internships
- Connecting with students face-to-face or online at Careers Fairs or presentations.
What you can do
There are also opportunities for you to attract talent to your organisation by:
- Writing a guest blog post to share insights into your career or sector
- Contributing to a skills workshop or panel discussion
- Offering work experience at your organisation or company
Get in touch
We’re here to help you connect with our talent. The Careers Service has a dedicated team, specialised in advice and support for organisations thinking about recruiting or developing University of Edinburgh students and graduates.
If any of this sounds beneficial to you and your business, click on the link below or get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help you benefit from the talent on your doorstep.