Community Grant Scheme
The Community Grants Scheme is now closed. The next round will open in Spring 2024.
The application process is simple and a member of the Community team will be on hand to support you if you have any questions, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0131 651 5000.
- We award project grants of up to a maximum of £5,000, but welcome applications for less
- Applicants may only receive one grant per project
- Please read our guidance notes before applying, to check eligibility criteria and other helpful information
- We do not fund projects that have already been completed
- Please note: You should aim to start your project around four months after the deadline.
- Sign up to our e-newsletter to be the first to hear about the Community Grants Scheme
- Our micro-grant scheme is open all year round for applications for funding of up to £500: apply for a micro-grant here
If you require application materials in an alternative format, please email email@example.com or call 0131 651 5000, or ask a friend or family member to do so for you. We can send you a printed copy of the form by post on request. If you need any help completing the form, we are happy to try and help. We can talk with you online, over the phone or in person (at a mutually suitable venue).