Community Grant Scheme
Read everything you need to know about about the application process, eligibility to apply, and some tips for success.
The application process is simple and a member of the Edinburgh Local team will be on hand to support you if you have any questions, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application form is toward the bottom of this page, along with tips for success and a guidance document.
The Community Grants Scheme is now closed.
Our micro-grant scheme is open all year round for applications for funding of up to £500:
Other things to know:
- We award grants of up to a maximum of £4,500 per project, but welcome applications for less
- Applicants may only receive one grant per project
- We award grants for up to £500 at any time; again, we welcome applications for less
- We do not fund projects that have already been completed
- Please note: The Autumn 2022 round of funding is open to projects that will begin from February 2023
Download the application form and guidance notes
Before starting your application, please read our checklist and the guidance notes in full; refer back to them while you write your application.
Download the application form:
Please ensure you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting your application:
If you require the application materials and guidance in another format, please email email@example.com.