Our scheme helps the development of projects, community activities and sustainable local action through funding and collaboration. We support local people's vision for a better Edinburgh.
- Video: Our Community Grants
- Funding opportunities at the University of Edinburgh for community groups
About the grants
The aims of the Edinburgh Local Community Grants scheme are to:
- Increase engagement between the University and local communities.
- Have a positive social impact.
- Create learning opportunities (including informal and non-traditional forms of learning).
We welcome applications for projects or activities that will involve and benefit people living and/or working in the Edinburgh City Region (The Region includes the City of Edinburgh, Fife, West Lothian, Midlothian, East Lothian and the Scottish Borders).
Applications are welcome from not-for-profit organisations and social enterprises.
Our next round of Community Grants are open 16 March-17 April 2020.
How to apply
Projects previously funded
We’re delighted that The University of Edinburgh has awarded us a grant which will help our organisation deliver even more important programmes for local people.