A curated selection of past events.
- 17th January 2018 - 'Translating cultures: variations on a theme'. Charles Forsdick (University of Liverpool).
- 24th January 2018 - 'A comparative study of styles of self-translators and standard translators working on the same source texts'. Wang Xi (University of Edinburgh).
- 31st January 2018 - 'Contemporary Russian literature in translation: Tatyana Tolstaya'. Mikhail Vodopyanov (University of Edinburgh).
- 7th February 2018 - 'Translation and Transfeminist activism. Some Italian scenarios'. Michela Baldo (University of Hull).
- 14th February 2018 - 'Prickly Puffins: Translating (pseudo-)profanities and other emotive language in Norwegian children’s literature'. Guy Puzey (University of Edinburgh).