Information on the use to which we put your details when applying for a Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Information about you: how we use it and with whom we share it
The information you provide will be used by the University to assess your application for a Fellowship, to check your eligibility for the Fellowship and to decide whether the School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures would like to select your application and support you to submit to the funding body.
We are using information about you because you have given your consent by applying and voluntarily providing the information requested and we need to know these details to be able to check you are eligible to apply and to decide whether to support your application.
Information about you will be shared with people within the university who are involved in assessing your application and completing the selection process. These people are:
- Administrators within the School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures research office
- Administrators within the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences research support office
- Head of School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures
- Director of Research or delegate of School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures
- Head of Department through which you are applying
- Director of Research or delegate of the department through which you are applying
- The academic mentor(s) for your project
- The academic peer reviewer(s) for your project
- The funding body to which you submit your application
We will hold the personal data you provided us with until the deadline for submission of applications set by the funding body to which you are applying.
We do not use profiling or automated decision-making processes.
If you have any questions, please contact Janet Black, Research Officer for the School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures at the University of Edinburgh at email@example.com