Third-party translation or transcription of interviews and other research materials

Guidance on using external translation and transcription services.

University policy dictates that translation and transcription work should only be carried out by University-approved service-providers. For information or queries on University-approved service-providers, please refer to the Procurement Office website

If you are planning to use an interpreting- or translation-service provider which is not University-approved, then please contact Rena Gertz, Data Protection Officer, for advice.