Guide to 19 George Square
Housed in an historic terraced property overlooking George Square Gardens, 19 George Square contains several teaching rooms and staff offices.
Building Opening Hours
8.30am - 5.00pm
- Toilets (these can be found on each floor)
- Teaching Rooms: G.02; G.22; G.23; G.26
- The Alwaleed Centre
- Postgraduate Common Room and Kitchen
- Islamic and Middle Eastern Studies Teaching Office (Room 1.24)
- Teaching Rooms: 1.01; 1.10; 1.22
- Centre for the Advanced Study of the Arab World (CASAW) office
- PhD Computer Lab
- Islamic and Middle Eastern Studies Library
- Academic Staff for Islamic and Middle Eastern Studies and Asian Studies
Student Common Room
The ground floor common room and kitchen is for the use of IMES students. It is the responsibility of all users of this space to keep it clean and tidy.
Please make yourself aware of the nearest fire exit. If the fire alarm sounds continuously you should leave by the nearest exit by following the signs.
The fire alarm is tested at 11am on a Tuesday morning.