If you're a budding photographer and bibliophile, our Twitter photography competition could be perfect for you. The Centre for the History of the book will be holding a photo competition until the end of this semester.
To be in with a chance of winning one of ten copies of The Influence of D. F. McKenzie published by our friends at Merchiston Press, simply tweet us your best images of anything book-related to @edinburghchb.
See below for terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- All entrants must own the rights of images they enter.
- Entrants assign to The Centre for the History of the Book the right to reproduce the submitted images in all media at the Centre's discretion, including without limitation reproducing images on the Centre's webpages, Twitter feed, Facebook, and in other printed or digital promotional material.
- All reproduced images will be attributed to the photographer whenever possible.
- Any entrant found to be using multiple Twitter accounts to increase their chances of winning will be disqualified.
- Winning entrants will be contacted and asked to provide their contact details. The winning entries will be announced on the Centre's Twitter feed and website.
- Entrants must not post duplicate, or near duplicate, entries.
- Closing date Friday 3rd April 2015.