The Winter School offers a social programme during your time at the University of Edinburgh.
With a beautiful backdrop of city, countryside and ocean, you can enjoy an enriching social and cultural adventure to complement your academic course.
The Social Programme includes handpicked cultural activities, you can explore the history, traditions, and beauty of Scotland, while meeting new friends from across the world.
Previous Social Programme activities:
- Experience a true taste of Scottish culture and learn how to dance like a local at our ceilidh (pronounced ‘kay-lee’), a traditional Scottish party.
- See the sights of beautiful Edinburgh with an unmissable sightseeing city bus tour.
- Take a trip out into the beautiful Scottish landscape and tour a real-life whisky distillery.
- Stick out your pinky as you lift your teacup at a traditional afternoon tea. Tea and scones, anyone?
- Learn about Edinburgh's spooky and mystical past during a ghost tour of the city. Boo!