A self-enrol resource on Learn to support students doing exams.
Are you achieving your best results?
Three steps to exam success:
1. Get set by preparing: Plan, take stock and identify gaps.
2. Do the revision workout: Learn to focus, read, restructure and test yourself.
3. Develop effective exam strategies: Tried and tested techniques and tips.
How do I enrol?
Exam Bootcamp is a course available on the Learn VLE. The course can be found via the Self-Enrol option in Learn:
Note: A full outline of these steps with relevant system screenshots is on the Guide to Guest and Self-Enrol Access webpage, provided by IS
- Log onto the Learn VLE using your EASE username and password (link to Learn below)
- Select ‘Course Catalogue’ in the top right corner
- The ‘Search catalogue’ options will load. Enter the course name in the search catalogue section and select ‘Go’.
- Expand the options menu next to the relevant Course ID (you’ll need to hover over it). Select ‘enrol’.
- The self-enrol overlay will load providing further course information. Select ‘Submit’. An enrolment success screen will load. Then select OK to access the course.
- Alternatively, once in the Course Catalogue, you can also find it under the Browse Categories heading, and selecting Self Enrol IAD Courses from the drop down menu.