IAD resources for tutors and demonstrators.
We provide extensive resources for tutors and demonstrators at the University of Edinburgh on Learn. These resources cover:
- Advising students on personal and academic matters
- Assessment and providing feedback
- Creative teaching
- Designing and delivering lectures
- Designing courses
- Inclusivity, diversity, and accessibility in learning and teaching
- Laboratory demonstrating
- Online tutoring
- Recording, reflecting on, and reviewing teaching
- Tutorial teaching (open discussion and problem-solving classes)
How to sign up
All participants in IAD workshops for tutors and demonstrators are automatically enrolled. You can access the resources by logging into Learn (EASE log-in required) and in the 'Self Enrol (Staff)' box click the button 'IAD Resources for Tutors and Demonstrators'.
If you have any issues please get in touch: