Festival of Creative Learning
Funding to run an event as part of the annual, curated Festival of Creative Learning.
The Festival of Creative Learning is a year-long series of events focusing on creative learning and innovation at the University of Edinburgh, culminating in a week-long curated Festival in February. Both staff and students are invited to apply to run events with the Festival.
The aims of the Festival are to support applicants to:
- gain new skills and broaden mindsets
- develop creative learning practices
- explore the definitions of innovation and creativity and how they can be further embedded into the learning experience
- effectively design and deliver innovative and creative events
- forge meaningful and interesting collaborations and learning communities
- use resources and knowledge to enhance our local and global community
Funding to run a February Festival event
You can apply for up to £500 to support an event during the Festival week in February.
Deadline for applications
The next deadline is anticipated to be mid-October.
Please check back for more details nearer the time.
More information & how to apply
For more information and to apply, go to the Festival of Creative Learning website.
Funding to run a 'Pop-up' event outside the February Festival week
If you are interested in running a Festival of Creative Learning Pop-up event at another time of the year, please see the IAD Action Fund Small Grants scheme: