Festival of Creative Learning 2019
The Festival of Creative Learning February Festival week is now open for booking.
We are delighted to announce the programme launch of the 2019 Festival of Creative Learning. This year the curated Festival week is 18th-22nd February 2019 during which we will host over 100 extraordinary creative and innovative events. You could:
- Tango or bake your way to a new understanding of mathematics
- Explore the Anthropocene through a roleplaying game or by designing your very own bio-plastics
- Tour Scotland’s medieval abbeys, John Hutton’s Edinburgh and experiment with fire
- Come face to face with collaborative utopia in a mobile tiny hut
- Mould a new face in the historic Anatomy Museum and learn how to send and receive secret messages
How to book
University of Edinburgh staff and students can explore the programme and book onto events now via the Festival of Creative Learning website:
Some of the events are open to the public, so please spread the word about the Festival within and beyond the University of Edinburgh.
Remember: events can book up quickly, so book early to avoid disappointment!