InfoSec Focus Groups
Information Security are running Focus Groups to better understand the needs and priorities of Staff and Students at the University when it comes to the topic of Information Security.
Facilitated by Dr. Jessica Barker, these hour long sessions will explore:
- What the current level of Security Awareness is at the University.
- What the biggest challenges are to keeping users secure.
- What help you feel you need to be more secure.
- What Information Security can do to improve engagement.
The sessions are open to all staff and students, taking place over the 27th and 28th of March.
- 09:30 - 10:30: Charles Stewart House - Ochil Room
- 11:00 - 12:00: Charles Stewart House - Ochil Room
- 13:00 - 14:00: Argyle House - Meeting room 7
- 15:30 - 16:30: Joseph Black Building - Room G.69
- 09:30 - 10:30: Patersons Land - Room M1
- 11:00 - 12:00: Patersons Land - Room M1
- 14:00 - 14:55: Chancellor’s Building - Seminar Room 5
- 15:00 - 16:00: Chancellor’s Building - Seminar Room 5
Places on the sessions can be booked through the University events pages, accessible through MyEd or directly at www.events.ed.ac.uk
For more information contact the Information Security team at email@example.com