Workshopping and collaboration essentials
This session introduces the core principles of running a design thinking workshop, and emphasises the value of taking a collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach to planning, prioritisation and problem solving.
How the session is delivered
- Seminar on why collaboration between disciplines, with stakeholders and with users is valuable, and the return it brings
- Practical session in small groups running through core activities I use in the majority of my workshops
- Practical workshop activities to begin collaboratively exploring a hypothetical design challenge
By the end of the session, attendees will have:
- An appreciation of the basic principles that underpin any collaborative workshop, and where to turn for inspiration to develop activities that support particular project requirements
- Experience of participating in a demo workshop that illustrates the key points, and provides a solid basis for the kick off of a project in terms of target users, their needs and business requirements
How to book
The workshop techniques were excellent. I spent time engaging in my group, but at the same time thinking how I could implement them in my business area.
This video summarises workshopping, why we do it and how we can help your business unit plan and execute digital projects more effectively.