Details of user experience training available at the University
We are currently reviewing our user experience training as our team supports the delivery of the new Web Publishing Platform and the University Design System.
Meanwhile, our online course 'Effective Digital Content: Engaging your online audiences' is available on Learn (via University log in). The course covers how to:
- ensure important content is seen by your audiences
- make your content more accessible
- improve where your content appears in search engine rankings
- make sure your content meets data protection legislation
This course is for anyone who creates digital content for the University, whether this is published on internal platforms like Sharepoint or Learn, or on a University website. It can be completed online at your own pace.
To begin the course, follow these steps:
- Log in to Learn using your University username and password
- Select 'Course Catalogue' in the top right corner
- The 'Search catalogue' will load. Enter the course name ('Effective Digital Content: Engaging Your Online Audiences') in the search catalogue section, or find it using the 'Browse Categories' function. When you have found it, select 'Go'.
- Expand the options menu next to the Course ID, and select 'Enrol'.