New lists option 1: Resource List created by Library
Course Organisers can send their reading lists to the Library and we will set up a Resource List for their course. Send your list by 15th July 2019.
Resource Lists workshops and deadlines for Semester 1 2019/20
In preparation for the new academic year 2019/2020, two workshops (one for beginners and another for more experienced users of Resource Lists) are running April-July and are bookable via MyEd. Information on Resource Lists workshops.
Deadlines for Semester 1: If you'd like the Library to set up your list, send it to us by 15th July. Alternatively, send your list for review by 22nd July 2019. You can still send lists to the Library after these dates but we can't guarantee all items will be available for the start of teaching.
What information does the Library need?
For each Resource List:
- Complete the online form
- Attach your annotated reading list
1. Annotate your reading list
- Provide a list of course resources required with full references.
- Prioritise items on the list using ‘Essential’, ‘Recommended’ and ‘Further Reading’.
- Indicate readings you would like to be scanned by the E-reserve team and include chapter or page numbers.
- State clearly if you do not want the most recent edition available added to the list. (By default, we will add the most recent edition held by the Library to the list. If you want to use a specific edition, please highlight this by adding a note.)
2. Complete the online form and attach your list
The online form asks for information about the course including course name, code and student numbers. You are also required to attach your annotated reading list.