What is the Resource Lists service?
The Resource Lists service uses Leganto to create and manage online reading lists.
The key benefits of the Resource Lists service are:
Students: to provide and facilitate access to key course materials and, as a result, improve the student experience. Benefits to students include:
- Key resources become more accessible to students: students spend more time reading items on their lists than searching for them.
- Students can quickly see which items are 'Essential' reading: Resource Lists help students to prioritise their reading.
- Improved discovery of resources: students are introduced to key resources and signposted to further reading.
Academics: to simplify and streamline access to Library services, saving time and better supporting learning and teaching.
- Create your list in 10 simple steps or ask the Library to create one for you.
- Ensure that the Library always has adequate copies for items on your list.
- Easily request scans to be made by the Library.
Library: to make better informed purchasing choices, based on information gathered via Resource Lists.
Accessible and inclusive learning: using Resource Lists enables students to prioritise readings and complies with the University's Accessible and Inclusive Learning Policy.