Policy for full-text and other full data items.
Commercial re-use of full data items permitted.
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- reproduced, displayed or performed, given to third parties, and stored in a database in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, not-for-profit, or commercial purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- the original copyright statement is given
- the original rights permission statement is given
- Full items must not be harvested by robots except transiently for full-text indexing or citation analysis.
- Some full items are individually tagged with different rights permissions and conditions.
- This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
- Mention of the repository is appreciated but not mandatory.
Policy for information describing items in the repository
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.