How do I access my Library Account?
By signing into DiscoverEd all Library borrowers can access their Library Account.
- Click on the "Sign in" link at the top of the right hand corner of the screen.
- If you have an University Login (EASE) account then click on the "University Login Users" option, otherwise choose the "Other Users" link. (Alumni with a white borrower's card should choose the "Other Users" link. All Yellow card users should use the " University Login Users" option. Yellow card users will need a username starting with 'm1', and a password that you created using your initial EASE registration password sent to you following registration).
- Click on your name at the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Then click on "My Account".
If you don’t know your password please contact the IS Helpline or speak to a member of staff at a Library Helpdesk.
* Graduating Students can only Sign In to DiscoverEd for a period of 1 month from their Euclid Programme of Study end date, even if their University Login is still active.
** Student applicants with an active University Login can not Sign In to DiscoverEd until 6 weeks before their course commences.