Information Services

Comments, suggestions and complaints

How to comment on, make suggestions or complain about the Centre for Research Collections and how we will respond in accordance with the University Complaints Handling Procedure.

Comments, suggestions and complaints

The Centre for Research Collections is part of Information Services (IS). We value your opinion and would like to hear from you.

In the case of complaints, these will be handled in accordance with Frontline Resolution under the University Complaints Handling Procedure.

How to tell us what you think

There are three ways to make comments, suggestions and complaints.

1. Via Email at

2. In person to member of CRC staff.

3. By using a feedback form. Complete a printed feedback form available at the CRC and hand it in to a member of staff. An online form is also available.

Feedback form

Feedback forms (including the online form) will be forwarded to most appropriate member of CRC staff to deal with. By providing your name and contact details you will receive a reply in writing.

The outcome of any complaint will be communicated to you within 5 working days.

Taking your complaint further

Students and members of the public

If you are a student of the University of Edinburgh or a member of the public and if you are concerned that a complaint has not been resolved satisfactorily at the Frontline, you may make a Request for Complaint Investigation under the University Complaints Handling Procedure