You can access your course on a mobile device using the new consolidated Blackboard Learn App
A new version of the Blackboard Learn App, with an improved responsive web design and equipped with new features, is now available. Both students and staff will be able to download and use the Blackboard App, providing them with the same experience on mobile as with a web browser.
The new app combines what were formally student and instructor applications into one version.
The app is available on Android and iOS, and can be downloaded from the links below. Students using the current Blackboard app should simply update, and staff should download the app and remove the previous Blackboard Instructor app from their devices.
- Access to courses enrolled on as a student
- Ability to download certain content and view offline
- View and complete some assignments
- Complete tests and quizzes in mobile friendly format
- Take part in discussions
- Activity Stream containing notifications and updates from your courses
- Setup push notifications to be alerted about course activity
- Review Due Dates
- Access a mobile friendly view of marks across your courses