Adding a content item
How to add a content item
- Ensure that Edit mode is switched On (toggle switch in top right corner of the screen).
- In any content area or content folder in your course site, you’ll see a Build Content button. Click on Build Content, then click on Item (first option of the left hand Create section).
- What you enter in the Name box, appears at the top of the published content section.
- In the Text editor box, you can add various types of content, including but not limited to: text, files and hyperlinks.
- Click on Submit when finished.
The video below outlines some of the new features in the content editor release in November 2020
- Video: New Text Editor within Learn - An Overview
- New Learn Content editor