You can access your course materials on a mobile device using the app
There are two apps that are available : Blackboard and Blackboard Instructor. They both aim to present content about your courses to you in a format that is easy to use on a mobile or tablet device, the apps are available on Android and iOS, and can be downloaded from the links below.
The key difference between the apps is that Blackboard will only display courses that you are enrolled on as a student and cannot be used for developing courses, marking, etc. Blackboard Instructor is a mobile app that enables you to interact on courses to which you are enrolled as an instructor. You can view content, grade Learn assignments and access discussion boards.
It is recommended to download the Blackboard Instructor app.
Blackboard Instructor App
- Preview course items, assignments, and tests
- Ability to edit some content settings
- Participate in discussions
- Send announcements
- Ability to download certain content and view offline
- Review, annotate and grade Learn Assignments
- Publish grades to students
- Setup push notifications to be alerted about course activity