Finding your way in PebblePad v5
This section contains useful information, videos and pdf guides to support users in the transition from PebblePad v3 to PebblePad v5
PebblePad v5 is available to staff and students from the 20th June 2017. PebblePad v5 supports a new enhanced interface which is more intuitive and easy to navigate.
In order to support the transition from PebblePad v3 to v5, the PebblePad support team have developed the following resources:
- FAQ Guide: Transition from PebblePad v3 to PebblePad v5. This guide overviews the differents between the old and the new interface of PebblePad, some of the new features supported and how to get started with PebblePad v5:
- How to submit an asset/resource for assessment in PebblePad v5:
Once you have familiarised yourself with the new interface of PebblePad v5, you may also find useful the following videos:
- How to create workbooks in PebblePad v5
- How to create portfolios and pages in PebblePad v5
- How to share assets in PebblePad v5
If you have any queries regarding PebblePad v5, please contact the IS Helpline at IS.Helpline@ed.ac.uk.