Introduction to Blogging for Hybrid Teaching
This new one-hour workshop explores how academic blogging can be used to support hybrid teaching.
The session will cover:
- A brief introduction to the Academic Blogging Service
- Benefits of academic blogging
- Blogging for teaching and learning
- Blogging for hybrid teaching
- Blogging to build community and reduce transactional distance
- Group blogs
- Further training and support
The workshop builds on the pedagogical approaches explored in An Edinburgh Model of Online Teaching course, and incorporates elements of our existing workshops on Blogging To Build Your Professional Profile and Blogging for Teaching and Learning.
Please book your preferred session using the link below: