Using Blackboard Collaborate in Learn
Find out how to use the Virtual Classroom (Blackboard Collaborate) for digital teaching and group work.
Blackboard Collaborate is the University’s main virtual classroom platform, and the supported tool of choice for synchronous online classroom teaching sessions. In this session you will find out about:
- Requirements for using Collaborate
- Setting up Collaborate within Blackboard Learn
- Giving students access to Collaborate through Learn
- Recording a session, uploading slides, and managing students
- Tips for running a session
We run regular one-hour sessions introducing you to Collaborate. Find out more about the sessions and when they run:
Want to find out more right away, without having to wait for a session? Why not watch a recording of a previous session?
Recording with Subtitles: Sept 2021 (in Media Hopper)
Frequently Asked Questions
Quick Links: Self-help materials, links, and PDF guides on how to use Collaborate.
Trouble shooting audio or video in a Collaborate session.