Training for hybrid teaching
Find online training and drop-in sessions about tools and approaches for delivering hybrid teaching. This section also incudes on-demand tutorials, videos and links to self-enrol courses.
We are offering regular taught sessions delivered fully online. We will review this based on demand so please continue to check back regularly. All sessions can be booked via the Events Channel on MyEd, or by using the links below.
Sessions about the core toolset for hybrid teaching:
- Using Collaborate in Learn
- etting Started with Learn
- Using Media Hopper Create
- Hybrid Teaching drop in sessions (if you have questions about how to bring this all together in your teaching)
Sessions about additional tools and considerations for hybrid teaching:
- Copyright, licensing, and open materials for remote teaching
- Introduction to Blogging for Remote and Hybrid Teaching
Sessions about course design for hybrid teaching:
If you require support on a specific matter or you have any queries or feedback, please let us know via the IS Helpline.