Toolkit for participants
Materials for those participating in an ABC workshop.
The following resources are designed to help those of you who are preparing, with a faciliatator, to participate in an ABC ‘sprint’ workshop. You don’t need to bring any written material with you (apart from a note of your Learning Outcomes) and there’s no preparation required. However, if you have time, having looked through and thought about the following resources will mean you are well-prepared to get the most from the workshop.
UCL ABC resources:
- ABC homepage | University College London
- The 6 learning types | University College London
- UCL ABC Toolkit introduction (PDF)
- Policies and Regulations A-Z
- Programme and Course Design, Development, Approval, Changes and Closure Policy (PDF)
- Programme and Course Approval and Management (PDF)
- Accessible and Inclusive Learning Policy (PDF)
- Taught Assessment Regulations
- esp. Section B Conduct of Assessment
- University Learning and Teaching Strategy (PDF)
- Course Organiser Role Outline
- Framework for Curricula (PDF)
QAA Subject Benchmarks
- Academic Support Librarians A-Z | University of Edinburgh
- Copyright materials guidance | Information Services | University of Edinburgh
For more information about Learning Design development at the University of Edinburgh, please contact the Learning Design team, we are based in Learning, Teaching and Web Services Directorate, Information Services.