Toolkit for facilitators
Materials for those facilitating an ABC workshop.
The following resources are designed to help facilitators prepare for the ABC ‘sprint’ workshop. If you have not facilitated an ABC workshop before we recommend seeking support from a colleague who has.
Please note : the ABC framework assumes that your course and programme have their Learning Outcomes agreed in advance. If this is not the case you may wish to consider the fuller ELDeR workshop, seeking support from IAD, or run your own separate learning outcomes development session.
UCL ABC resources:
- ABC homepage | University College London
- The 6 learning types | University College London
- UCL ABC Toolkit introduction (PDF)
- Policies and Regulations A-Z
- Programme and Course Design, Development, Approval, Changes and Closure Policy (PDF)
- Programme and Course Approval and Management (PDF)
- Accessible and Inclusive Learning Policy (PDF)
- Taught Assessment Regulations
- esp. Section B Conduct of Assessment
- University Learning and Teaching Strategy (PDF)
- Course Organiser Role Outline
- Framework for Curricula (PDF)