OneNote and Office Online - FAQs
FAQs and 'How-To' articles on the OneNote and Office Online web applications available as part of the Office 365 suite.
General Office Online FAQs
Access the Office Online applications by logging into Office 365 and selecting the app you require from the button at the top-left.
- What is the difference between using a document in Office Online and in Microsoft Office?
- Creating a new document in Office Online
- Save files from installed Microsoft Office applications for use in Office Online
- Get Microsoft Office software for your computer
Office Online Web Apps
- Introduction to the OneNote web app
- Performing basic tasks in the OneNote web app
- Writing notes on PowerPoint presentations / lecture slides using OneNote
Accessibility in Office 365
- Enable the Outlook Web App Light version to assist screenreaders
- The differences between the Light and Standard versions of the Outlook Web App
- Keyboard shortcuts for the Office 365 web applications
- Accessibility features in Office 365
More information on Accessibility in Office 365