Classroom-based courses and webinars
Our Digital Skills Programme consists of over 80 courses that are open to staff and students.
Courses run year round and are delivered online by both members of our team and a pool of specialists from across the University. You can view information and dates for all of our courses in our programme.
Descriptions, dates and bookings
To find out about and book courses on the Digital Skills Programme, search the Digital Skills Framework's Resource Finder (currently pre-filtered to display only courses run via webinar) by clicking the button below.
Examples of our courses include:
- Blogging to Build your Professional Profile
- ABC: Rapid Learning Design
- Subtitling for Media Creators
- Creating a Course in Learn
- Media Hopper Replay lecture recording
- Introduction to Reference Managers
- Producing a Thesis or Dissertation using Word
- Digital Safety and Citizenship for Students
- Library Bitesize courses
- Writing a Data Management Plan for your Research (PGR)
- Introduction to Audacity: Audio Recording and Editing
- Introduction to Data Science
- Developing your Digital Skills workshops
- Open Educational Resources courses
- Information Security courses
Propose a new course
If you would like to propose a new digital skills course, please click the button below and complete the form.