Classroom-based courses and webinars
Our Digital Skills Programme consists of over 80 courses that are open to staff and students.
Courses run year round and are delivered online by both members of our team and a pool of specialists from across the University. You can view information and dates for all of our courses in our student and staff programmes on our SharePoint Documents Catalogue:
Descriptions, dates and bookings
Students can find out about and book Digital Skills Programme courses using Event Booking, by clicking the button below:
Most staff courses can be viewed and booked in the People & Money Learning app:
Instructions for booking our courses using People and Money are available in our People and Money course enrolment guide (SharePoint).
A few of our staff courses are bookable via Event Booking - these are marked 'Event Booking' in the staff programme.
Examples of our courses include:
- Blogging to build your professional profile
- Subtitling for media creators
- Media Hopper Replay lecture recording
- Open Educational Resources courses
- TikToks and Instagram Reels: Creating short-form video
- Introduction to reference managers
- Producing a thesis or dissertation using Word
- Library Bitesize courses
- EndNote for managing references
- Online meeting tools
- Digital safety and citizenship
- Developing your digital skills workshops
- Information Security courses
- Adobe Creative Cloud Express courses
- Microsoft Office courses
Propose a new course
If you would like to propose a new digital skills course, please click the button below and complete the form.