Classroom-based courses and webinars
Our Digital Skills Programme consists of over 80 online webinars that are open to staff and students.
Webinars run year round and are delivered online by both members of our team and a pool of specialists from across the University. You can view information and dates for all of our webinars running in Semester 2 (2020/21) in our course programme.
Descriptions, dates and bookings
To find out about and book webinars on the Digital Skills Programme, search the Digital Skills Framework's Resource Finder (currently pre-filtered to display only courses run via webinar) by clicking the button below.
Examples of our webinars include:
- SAP BusinessObjects
- Collaborate Ultra
- Subtitling for media creators
- Learn courses
- Introduction to Noteable: Jupyter Notebooks for teaching
- Introduction to reference managers
- Producing a thesis or dissertation using Word
- Digital Safety and Citizenship for students
- Library Bitesize courses
- Writing a data management plan for your research (PGR)
- Getting started with Microsoft Teams
- Introduction to Zoom video conferencing
- Introduction to Audacity: Audio recording and editing
- Information security during the pandemic
- Developing your digital skills workshops
Propose a new course or webinar
If you would like to propose a new digital skills course or webinar, please click the button below and complete the form.