Classroom-based courses and webinars
Our Digital Skills Programme consists of over 80 classroom-based courses and online webinars that are open to staff and students.
Our courses and webinars
Courses and webinars run year round both online and in our training rooms at Argyle House, the Main Library and King's Buildings, and are delivered by members of our team and a pool of tutors from across the University.
Examples of courses and webinars include:
- SAP BusinessObjects
- Collaborate Ultra
- Subtitling for media creators
- Learn courses
- Introduction to Noteable: Jupyter Notebooks for teaching
- Introduction to reference managers
- Producing a thesis or dissertation using Word
- Digital Safety and Citizenship for students
- Library Bitesize courses
- Writing a data management plan for your research (PGR)
- Getting started with Microsoft Teams
- Introduction to Zoom video conferencing
- Introduction to Audacity: Audio recording and editing
- Information security during the pandemic
- Developing your digital skills workshops
Finding and booking on our courses and webinars
To search for, find out about and book classroom-based courses and webinars from the Digital Skills Programme, visit the Digital Skills Framework's Resource Finder (pre- filtered to display only 'classroom-based' courses which may be delivered on campus or as webinars).
View information and dates for all of our classroom-based courses and webinars running in Semester 2 (2019/20) in our course programme. Our programme for Semester 1 (2020/21) will be available from 4th September.
Propose a new course or webinar
If you would like to propose a new digital skills course or webinar, please click the button below and complete the form.