Digital Skills Festival
The University’s first Digital Skills Festival – a programme of online digital skills events - ran between Monday 24th May and Friday 28th May 2021.
Free to attend for University students and staff, the festival included over 50 interactive events, presentations, workshops and courses, delivered by speakers from within and outside of the University.
- Information, Data and Media Literacies
- Digital Creation, Problem Solving and Innovation
- Digital Communication, Collaboration and Participation
- Digital Learning, Teaching and Development
- Digital Identity and Wellbeing
The varied programme included something for everyone. We thank everyone who joined us for the Digital Skills Festival to develop your digital skills, exchange ideas and celebrate all things digital.