Effective Digital Content
This material covers good practice in writing and structuring information for the web.
This course, previously known as Writing for the Web, covers good practice in writing and structuring information for the web.
It also includes guidance on data protection, information retention issues and improving performance in search engine results.
Self-enrol Learn course
This is an online self-paced Learn course. To enrol, please follow these steps:
- Visit www.learn.ed.ac.uk
- Click on the Login with EASE button and enter your EASE credentials.
- Click on Self-Enrol at the top right-hand side.
- Click on the Browse Course Catalogue button within the Course Catalogue section.
- In the Search Catalogue search box, type 'Effective Digital Content' and click Go.
- To enrol, click on the down-pointing arrow next to the course title and choose Enrol.
- Click Submit followed by OK. You should now be able to view the course.
If you experience any access issues, please contact the IS Helpline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information about this course can be found on the Wesite Programme's training webpage.