Information on what different Interactive Content Service components are available.
What the Interactive Content Service can provide
- Content development
- animations, quizzes, infographics, virtual patients
- Website design
- Drupal (inc. EdWeb), WordPress, bespoke
- Audio and video media production
- filming, editing, publishing
- Workshop facilitation
- Design for print
The creative team not only consists of professionally trained e-learning developers but also graphic designers, musicians and artists.
This service operates from 09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
Who can use our service
- Support staff
- Student societies
- Affiliated organisations
- External clients (unaffiliated to the University)
Charges for web design and e-learning development are determined on a project by project basis.
Our typical charges are:
Please contact us to discuss your job requirements and timescales.