FutureMS research website
FutureMS is a Scotland-wide research study for people recently diagnosed with MS. Using clinical exams, brain imaging & genetics to try to predict severity.
On the 24th November 2015 the University of Edinburgh's Anne Rowling Regenerative Neurology Clinic launched the FutureMS project. The focus of this new healthcare initiative is to find better ways of predicting disease activity in people with multiple sclerosis (MS).
Stewart Lamb Cromar from the Interactive Content team worked in partnership with Dr Rebecca Devon, Science Manager at the Centre for Clinical Brain Sciences, and Gillian Kidd from our sister Graphic Design Service who provided the branding, wireframe concepts and print materials.
The total development time for this project was 4 days and the following deliverables were achieved:
- website design and development
- WordPress bespoke theme (responsive)
- single page vertical design (parallax scrolling)
- patient journey interactive content (infographic)
- Dotmailer webform integration (mailing lists)