Print credit refunds
Getting a refund for print jobs or any unused print credit.
Refunds for unsuccessful print jobs
You have 28 days from the date of a print job to request a refund, after which we will not be able to identify or refund it.
Please contact the IS Helpline with the following:
- Reason for refund request
- Printer location
- Date / time you sent your print job
- Document name(s)
Refund of unused print credit
When you leave the University you are expected to have run down your printing account to close to zero.
- Refunds for unused credits are available up to 90 days from the date of graduation.
- Refunds (by cash or credit / debit card) can be claimed in person (please bring your university matriculation card as ID) at the IS Helpdesk in the Main Library.
- The University reserves the right to refuse a refund and to charge an administration fee.
Print credit added in error cannot be refunded
"Free Quota" print credit has no refund value