Online Print Credit
You can add credit to your printing/photocopying account online using the Online Print Credit channel in MyEd.
About the Online Print Credit Channel
The Online Print Credit channel in MyEd allows you to view and credit your printing account. In this channel you will find:
- Your current printing account Charged balance (Note: Free Quota Balance is not displayed on the MyEd channel)
- An opportunity to enter and confirm an amount to credit your printing account (values of £1, £3 or multiples of £5 are allowed).
- A link to your printing account history where you can see your recent payment history.
How to credit your printing account online
- Log into MyEd
- Select the Online Print Credit channel. This channel is usually located in the Accounts tab, but you can add it using the Customise button.
- In the Online Print Credit Welcome page, select the amount you wish to add into the Credit Amount, and click the Add Amount button to proceed.
- The amount your card will be charged will be displayed. Click Continue to proceed.
- Choose the credit or debit card type and enter your card and card holder details, then click Continue.
- Confirm the details to charge your credit or debit card and add value to your printing account.
- A transaction summary will appear. Select Finish to complete the payment process.
- Confirmation of your payment will be sent by the card payment service to the email address you entered in the card holder details.
- If you choose cancel, a new window will appear showing your cancellation of payment, confirming no money had been deducted from your credit/debit card.
Checking your Printing Account History
- Click on the Account History link on the Online Print Credit Welcome Page.
- You will be able to check your Payment History (including Helpdesk payment in addition to online payment).
- You will also be able to check your Printing Account History information, which is available for the past 15 transactions.