Noreen and Kenneth Murray Library
Computers are located throughout the library building.
- Ground floor - 5 cafe PCs and 2 group study rooms
- Floor 1 - 10 windows PCs (including 2 'quick-use' PCs)
- Floor 2 - 11 windows PCs and 2 group study rooms
- Floor 3 - 3 group study rooms
- Accessible PC on floor 1
Software and services
- Accessible PC has adjustable height desk
- Surface mounted sockets available on desks
- Limited software installed on cafe PCs, including Microsoft Office and web browsers
- 2 mono multi-function printers and 3 colour multi-function printers
- Scanning available
If you need assistance to evacuate a building in an emergency, please make sure you have a Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan (PEEP) in place for this venue before using these facilities.