Information Services

Telephone directory form

Please visit the following link to request a change to the University telephone directory. Note that EASE login is required.

If you wish to request a new extension, cease an extension, or change an extension number, please see the Moves and Changes page below. The form above only lets you request changes to the University's telephone directory, not changes to the telephone system itself.