Conference calling information
Three party calling
The University telephone system supports up to three participants on a single call: two internal and one external
Setting this up:
- Call the extension number – press the transfer key
- Press '9' then the full external number you want to call
- Once your external number has picked up the call, press the 'CONF' key
- You are now connected in three-party calling
Booking a conference call
To book a conference call email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Date – Time – Approximate duration of call
You will be allocated a UoE dial in number and PIN – You should give this information to all participants of the call.
Please Note: We no longer provide conference handsets.