How to Access OneDrive For Business
Accessing OneDrive for Business through Office 365 at the University
Logging in to OneDrive for Business
- Login to https://www.office365.ed.ac.uk/ using your University Login
- Navigate to the App Launcher in the top left-hand corner of the screen
- Select the OneDrive icon
Supported Web Browsers and Operating Systems
- Please ensure your web browser is updated to the latest version
- More information on Operating Systems supported by the University can be found here
Accessing OneDrive for Business via the Mobile App
- Users can install the OneDrive for Business app on their Android or iOS devices
- When prompted, sign into the app using your University Login
- Once logged into the app, you can navigate through your OneDrive document library as in a web browser
The OneDrive for Business Desktop App
Please note that caution must be taken in this instance, as deleting synced files from your computer also deletes the files from your online OneDrive account.
Still not found what you're looking for?
Please contact IS Helpline, ensuring 'OneDrive' is included in the subject line.