A Committee Intranet is effectively a restricted Document and Content Management System, specifically for Committee information and papers.
What does the system do?
The Committee Intranets service allows Committee Administrators, after one or two hour's training, to create a website for their committee by entering committee details and uploading Papers via simple web forms.
- Adding, editing and removing of committee members
- Storage of committee papers, including closed papers that are restricted to committee members
- Adding, editing and deleting committee meetings, including venue details
- Emailing of committee members
- Setup of committee administrators
How to request a committee site
University staff can request a committee site by completing the form given in the link below. The IS Helpline will set up your committee site and contact you with instructions for how to make use of it.