What we do
The Graphic Design Service offers a professional, high quality and cost effective service for customers based within the University, partner organisations, research teams and for external clients.
We are operating a reduced service due to our team being allocated to two core projects:
- Build of a new Web Publishing Platform, to replace EdWeb and provide a wider range of more flexible digital products and solutions
- Development of a new Design System for the University, to replace EdGEL with a more comprehensive set of components, principles and processes to define how the University designs content.
You can read more about these pieces of work in our blog posts:
- The University Design System - a journey that has just started
- Content Audit Findings and the 100k Challenge
To find out about our availability over the next 6 months, and the options available for Graphic Design work, please visit:
We work closely alongside Communications and Marketing for those looking for logo provision. We adhere to the University's brand guidelines in the creation of logos. If you require a logo, please contact Communications and Marketing in the first instance with evidence to support your logo needs.
- Print Design - Brochures, Annual Reports, Strategic Reviews
- Data visualisations and Infographics
- Digital Design - social media, display and screen design, website visual design
- HTML5 Google adverts and animated gif ads
- Events and conference materials
- Materials that use Communications and Marketing Campaign templates
- Materials to support Undergraduate and Postgraduate teaching and learning
- Brand creation.